Budget Price Maximum Fun
The Davidson 20 is a big volume small boat. Fun and responsive to sail, it will be your activity and accommodation, allowing you to explore and enjoy the Bay of Islands whilst holidaying on a budget.
The lifting keel gives you plenty of cruising options, very generous cockpit and balanced rig makes it comfortable to sail. Down below there is good sitting headroom with a fixed table, galley, separate head and generous berths.
- Very comfortable with four aboard for day sailing.
- Ideal for two people for longer stays.
Max aboard: 4
Draft: 500mm keel up, 1.7m Keel down
Bed layout: 1 Double 2 singles
Engine: 8 HP Outboard
Water: 40 litres
- Cookware and tableware for four. Linen can be provided –
- Head and stowage forward
- All safety equipment provided
- Double berth main cabin and two generous quarter berths
- Separate head and storage in forward cabin
- Dinghy with oars provided
- Daysail NZ$180 per day, plus fuel and insurance and day sail premium $30 – maximum of four sailors
- Overnight for two or more days NZ$180 per day, plus fuel and insurance – maximum of two sailors
Do you need an instructor to refresh skills and provide guidance on navigation in the Bay of Islands? Just ask us.
- For bareboat charter, the skipper must have a sound knowledge of sailing and boat handling. We provide a comprehensive vessel safety briefing and an overview of navigation in the Bay of Islands, with suggested highlights before you cast off.
If you are new to sailing or want the comfort of some time with an instructor before you take the helm. Just ask, we can help. Check out our sailing school courses.