We love talking boats and sailing so it’s Open Day down at the dock on Tuesday 24th September.
- Ever wondered what qualifications or experience you need to bareboat charter with us?
- Or what qualifications you gain on our sailing courses?
- Or where are the best spots for sailing in the Bay of Islands?
Pop down for a visit and let us show you over a few boats and share with you details on the sailing courses, yacht charter and powerboat hire available at Great Escape.
We’ll have the BBQ going and refreshments on offer. And everyone who comes down to see us can go into the draw for a Great Escape sailing prize.
- When: Anytime between 1pm and 6pm on Tuesday 24th September 2019.
- Where: Great Escape, Floating Office and Dock, Doug’s Boatyard, 1 Richardson Street, Opua.
Let us know if you’re planning to attend so we can cater for you (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you can’t attend but have questions send us a quick enquiry Click to contact Great Escape