Straight-forward, compact comfort for Bay of Islands sailing
The Noelex 25 is simple and responsive to sail, one of the most successful yachts of its size in Australasia, well-equipt and very spacious a perfect boat for a couple or small family to explore the Bay of Islands.
The lifting ballasted keel provides stability under sail but gives you the advantage of anchoring in shallow waters and exploring bays not available to fixed keelboats.
Max Sailors: 5
Comfortable Cruising: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
Length: 7.7m Beam: 2.5m Draft: 1.7 m keel down 600mm keel up
Engine: 8 HP outboard
Water: 40 litres
- Accommodation – Generous double berth forward, port main cabin double, starboard quarter berth. Linen on request.
- Cookware and tableware for five – two burner cooker.
- Marine head (toilet) forward
- All safety equipment, including children’s lifejackets
- Dinghy included
“We thoroughly enjoyed our sail around the beautiful Bay of Islands. We spent four wonderful nights on the Noelex 25, which was surprisingly spacious for such a small boat. We were able to pull right up into some of the most beautiful bays and had a blast exploring all of the little nooks and crannies in the area. Bill and Julie were lovely and gave us some expert pointers for our journey. We only hope we can return to NZ again soon for a repeat adventure – Fantastic experience overall!” TripAdvisor Review by Pippar100, 2 April 2019
- For bareboat charter, the skipper must have a sound knowledge of sailing and boat handling. We provide a comprehensive vessel safety briefing and an overview of navigation in the Bay of Islands, with suggested highlights before you cast off.
- Do you need an instructor to refresh skills and provide guidance on navigation in the Bay of Islands for the first day of your holiday? Just ask us.
New to sailing or want the comfort of some time with an instructor before you take the helm. Just ask, we can help. Check out our sailing school courses.
We operate all year round. Send a quick enquiry to check availability. Click for quick enquiry form
Or request your charter BOOK NOW