Skipper yourself, explore the Bay your way.
Hire a Mac420 to fully appreciate your time in our beautiful Bay of Islands. Skipper yourself to secluded anchorages and quiet bays. Drop a line over the side and catch your dinner. Our 4.2-meter boats with 50hp outboards are safe, stable boats for bay exploration, fishing and diving. Suitable for three adults or two adults and up to three children.
- The high sides provide security when in a heavy sea and with a young family on board.
The boat is equipped with all the Maritime New Zealand required safety equipment, including life jackets, VHF radio and first aid kit. The cuddy cabin provides a dry storage area up front and the bimini top provides shelter from sun and rain showers.
- Fishing rods are available for hire.
All you need to bring is your lunch, some sunscreen and your swimming gear.
Mac 420 Hire rate
- $320 per day (9.30am – 5.00pm) or $220 per half-day (9.30am – 1.00pm, or 1.30pm – 5.00pm)
- Plus, fuel as used (estimate $70-$90 typical day out)
- $1,500 damage bond required before departure (Valid credit card)
Nautical knowledge and experience to competently and safely take on the responsibilities required when in charge of a Small Powerboat. Ideally, maritime qualification, however sufficient experience is acceptable, please contact us to discuss.
New to powerboating?
Contact us to enrol in our IYT (International Yacht Training) Small Powerboat and RIB Master training course.